CARLSBAD, CA (September 7, 2015) – COBRA PUMA GOLF athlete Rickie Fowler with another strong close to capture another victory on Monday at The Deutsche Bank Championship at TPC Boston. Fowler spent the fourth round neck in neck with fellow Tour pro Henrik Stenson, but ultimately a stunning eagle at 2 and birdies at 7, 11 and 14 gave him the advantage and helped him capture his third win of the year.
Donning his signature Sunday Orange apparel, accessories and TITANTOUR footwear, and equipped with his Fly-Z+ Driver, which he bombed 341 yards on the 18th hole today, and Fly-Z PRO Irons, Fowler powered his way to a victory which catapulted him third in the FedEx Cup Standings.
“Rickie has had a successful year on PGA Tour, with multiple wins, and we couldn’t be more excited to congratulate him on another one. He is a captivating and dynamic player, and truly excellent brand ambassador,” said Bob Philion, President & CEO, COBRA PUMA GOLF.
Fowler used his COBRA Golf equipment to help secure his win. His bag consists of his COBRA FLY-Z+ Driver (MAP $399) in his signature Orange, along with Fly-Z Pro MB irons. Details here:
- Driver: Fly-Z+ Driver 10.5° in Orange weight Forward | Matrix Prototype 70X
- 3 Wood: Fly-Z+ 3W 14° Orange |Aldila Tour Blue 73X
- 5 Wood: BioCell+ 5wd Fwy 18° Orange Aldila Tour Blue 73X
- Irons: Fly-Z Pro MB Irons 4-9 | KBS C-Taper S+ 125
- Wedges: Tour Trusty | 47°, 52°, 57°, 62° RF Grind Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Fowler’s PUMA Golf equipment helped him look good through all four rounds. His looks consisted of apparel and footwear from the 2015 Autumn/Winter collection including:
ï TITANTOUR Footwear – Designed to be the coolest shoe in golf, the shoes helped keep Rickie cool, steady and comfortable through all four rounds.
- #GOTIME Blur Stripe Polo in Orange, Tech 6 Pocket Pants, Script Cool Cell Snapback Cap and Highlight Fitted Belt completed his look for Sunday.